Life Force Dynamics Qigong Complete Training System (LFD)
Find a deep understanding of yourself, peace of mind and integration thanks to Qigong. Revitalise your life force.
Life Force Dynamic Qigongs is a dynamic life transforming system of bioenergetic practices. It was created as a result of many years of studies by Simon Calder.
It is designed to open, regulate and release the body and the bioenergetic system of meridians and organs and tensions located there, deep traumas, stress ailments and illnesses. It aims at restoring the right structure of the core of the body, strengthen bones, fascia and muscles and provide integrated knowledge about our life force.
The system also includes graceful and fluid Qigong positions, energy meditations, breathing techniques and travelling through the world of the Five Elements.
Certified Training: “Qigong – Life Force Dynamic” aims to serve the exploration of the whole being and eternal and life long personal development and self knowledge. This system restructures patterns in tissues that are created and support our physical body, balance and support our subtle energy body and attune us with the deeper truth and direction of our life potential.
Qigong is an ancient practice that has its rooks in China, India and Western culture. Its name is an invitation to two qualities:
Qi – our Bioenergetic system/life energy Gong – practice, cultivate
Life is a continuum from the moment of our birth to our death. Qigong gives us simple and effective ways of balancing energy and understanding one another until the moment when we leave this life.
Qigong is a prescription for “100 years in health and prosperity”
Energy is the basis of everything in life. When we connect with it and we make energy practices, we renew the connection to the deeper truth about who we are and how we function. Every pathogen and trauma, every breath has its source in energy. So when we level the flow of bioenergy, we harmonise and level our life force, our life becomes more and more sublimated, and we understand better and deeper our way of living it.
Join us and learn to grow through all the levels of LFD Qigong:
- Experience transformation of your life into a richer, fuller one which enables you to face different life challenges.
- Learn to replenish the energy you use everyday.
- Solve “tension residuals” from the body. Concerns ailments and pain which nag you, regardless of what you do
- Renew and strengthen all the areas of your life.
- Release deep trauma and old patterns that limit and slow you down.
- Integrate the Body/Mind/Qi/Emotions/Spirit.
- Come back to your centre and take root in your life path
- Release toxic energy stored in fascia and organs, cleanse it and use the extra energy of your own immune system.
- Reconnect to nature and absorb energy from your environment.
“Qigong – Life Force Dynamics” training was created with those in mind who:
- search for a deep, pragmatic understanding and integration of Qigong obtained during this professional, certified program to experience personal transformation, healing and development,
- deal with physical and energetic ailments such as e.g.: joint inflammation or adrenal fatigue and look for possibilities to improve their health in a balanced and integrated way,
- want to live more efficiently because their life style requires a high level of energy (e.g. people working in business and therapists),
- have their own spiritual practice and would like to deepen their knowledge and understanding of the world with Qi and Qigong.
During a complete "Life Force Dynamic Qigong" training we discuss the following topics:
- Fundamentals of Qigong (from the beginner's to the advanced level)
- Physical Qigong forms
- 8 levels of cultivating Qi
- Anatomy and physiology
- Dynamic Qigong
- Taking care of fascia
- Breathing exercises
- Prana healing
- Exploring the subtle body
- Emotional release
- Teoria 5 Theory of Five Elements
- System of meridians and acupressure
- Basic knowledge about fascia
- Qi and Bioenergy
- Releasing trauma
- Anatomy of breathing
- Centring and grounding
- Psychological protection
- Caring for oneself and managing oneself
- Qigong therapeutic techniques
- Energy healing
Structure of the Qigong Life Force Dynamics training
Program of LFD Qigong consists of 200 hours divided into 4 levels corresponding to 4 levels of advancement. Take care of your life energy on 4 levels:
- Level 1 - LF Qigong - „Foundation Qigong” - 6 days, 50 hours
- Level 2 - LF Qigong - „5 Elements Qigong” - 6 days, 50 hours
- Level 3 - LF Qigong - „Dynamic Flow Qigong” - 6 days, 50 hours
- Level 4 - LF Qigong - „Unification Qigong” - 6 days, 50 hours
* Training can be started at any level 1,2 or 3
To receive greater benefits of the training, we recommend participants to enrol to the levels in the sequence and to have levels 1-3 before enrolling to level.
LFD Qigong is a program recognised and accredited by AADP – American Association of Drugless Practitioners (www.aadp.com)
After completing all the levels and fulfilling specific requirements the participant will be able to obtain certification to teach Life Force Dynamic Qigong.
1. Life-Force Dynamics Qigong – „Foundation Qigong”
This level is aimed above all at restoring the position of the physical structure of our body and Bioenergetic system and strengthening them so they are well prepared to circulate and store the high amounts of Qi energy which we will generate on the 2 level.
This will be the process during which we will dissolve blockages in the joints and tissues with the help of special Qigong practices, taught straightforwardly and effectively, so that every participant fully understands it.
- All the practices give a full, safe basis to strengthen the body and build reserves for potential energy.
- Conecting to lifeforce – connecting directly to Qi energy.
- Cultivating the energy of the Lower Dantien.
- Dissolving energy blockages in joints and tissues.
- Joint Conditioning – opening and strengthening them.
- 8 qualities of Qi – building and developing 8 qualities: Opening, Closing, Lifting, Lowering, Gathering, Entering, Spreading and Storing Qi.
- Tuning fascia – deep work on the triple heater, releasing tensions and building energy.
- Oceanic spine – working with the spine, opening deep fascia, releasing old blockages.
- Shaking – specific sequences of shaking releasing tensions and blockages.
- Taping and deepening – taking care about the condition of fascia, strengthening the system of energetic cleansing and cleansing toxic Qi.
- Sensitivity training – developing the ability to sense.
- Basis of standing position – harmonising body structures with the help of Direct Integration of Bio-Tensegration.
- Basic Set of Qigong exercises – fundamental series of 8 Qigong moves to strengthen and opening the Qi energetic body.
- Macrocosmic Orbit – “circulating” Qi energy though channels in the body, sending it to its immunity system and the organs
- Embryo breathing – “centring yourself”, calming the mind and learning how to gather and centre your Qi energy with the aid of breathing and Lower Dantien (energy centre).
- Skin Breathing – using the whole surface of the skin and sensing opening and closing all of its pores while breathing
During the training:
- during the lectures we will deepen the nature of Qigong – we will explore how we can use it and practice it in life,
- you will get familiar with the basis of Qigong, not only through lectures, but also through through physical and energy exercises,
- you will understand how to create 8 qualities of Qi in movements: opening, closing, raising, lowering, dispersing, gathering, entering, storing
- you will get to know the series of exercises strengthening tendons, joints and fascia,
- zrozumiesz, jak Uważność (Mindfulness) w praktyce Qigong pomaga w otwieraniu się na delikatny świat energii Qi, stale w każdym momencie przepływającej poprzez nas i nas otaczającej.
You will learn:
- how to sense Qi energy flowing through the body and how to increase sensitivity to feeling it thanks to certain exercises,
- different qualities of Qigong breathing: embryo breathing, 5 breathing gates and breathing through the skin,
- whole Qigong forms,
- how to increase, accumulate, balance, transform and store the Qi energy that you produce,
- how to locate, feel and accumulate Qi energy in the body and how to “circulate”,
- store it with a thought of using it now or in the future to strengthen immunity,
- What is Qigong – introduction to what Qigong is, how to practice it, use it and integrate it in your life.
- Three treasures – three levels unifying life: Jing – essence and physical health, Qi – bioenergy, Shen – connection with Your Vital Spirit.
- What is Qi Energy – feeling Qi, understanding its qualities, how it functions and how to use it.
- Qi and fascia – learning about connections between Qi and fascia to strengthen life force energy.
- 3 Dantiens – three main energy centres in the body: lower, middle and upper Dantien.
- 4 stages of potential – a method of localising Qi, holding to Qi, building Qi and becoming Qi.
- Centering + grounding. Qi basic meditation and Qi circulation
- Three minds in one – centering and unification of many aspects of life in a coherent whole
- Connecting with Qi
- Circulating energy
2. Life-Force Dynamics Qigong – 5 Elements Qigong
On this level you will deepen your understanding of Qigong based on the system of Five Elements, organs and meridians. Lectures will give you a detailed knowledge of each meridian and organ, their properties and their influence. This is deeply in the organs where we store most of toxins and old traumas. Thanks to Qigong we can cleanse the body from toxic Qi, strengthen the immune system and ensure a stronger body in old age.
Bone marrow is the deepest foundation of the structure of your body, and it produces immunity cells and gives you strength. Thanks to Qigong of the bone marrow you will learn to direct the “cultivated” energy of Qi to the most inner part of the bone and surround bones t on the outside.
We broaden all the practices of level 1 to create specific qualities in your Qi energy body. You will strengthen properties of each of Five Elements of the body through meditation, visualisation, understanding diets and how to cleanse and free old Qi before you introduce fresh, new Qi into circulation. Then you will “circulate” Qi in meridians, creating fluid and balanced flow.
You will understand how the Five Elements create the body and how to balance the surplus and deficit. In Qigong we focus spiritually on balancing the system of Five Elements. When you achieve it, you will also experience balance and good focus in life.
Qigong of Five Elements includes:
- Loosen and activate
- Flush and cleanse
- Circulate and direct
- Enhance and energise
- Integrate and regulate
- Practice of Five Elements of Qigong – Forms of Five Elements of Qigong, 25 movements integrating Five Elements.
- Taking care of the Middle Dantien
- Qigong of the bone marrow – sending Qi directly to the bone marrow and bones, strengthening bones and immunity system.
- Exercise First of the Five Elements – creating strength to fight and personal power – strengthening all Five Elements with the help of sudden, strong movements.
- Filling up with Qi – energising body tissues and saturating them with Qi energy.
- Electric and magnetic lines – energy strengthening of all exercises.
- Standing according to the Five Elements – understanding and cultivating the Five Elements in stationary positions.
- Breathing and reacting to stress according to the Five Elements – learning the Five Elements in the qualities of breathing and a typical reaction of each of the elements to stress.
- Absorbing Qi from nature – direct joining and deriving life energy from Qi of plants, trees and other natural resources.
- Qigong of meridians – learning to “circulate" Qi in the whole system of meridians.
- Breathing Kriya of Qigong – analysis of four parts of breath, exploring and cultivating each area to deepen your understanding of breathing.
- 6 directions of centering – deep centering in one's own personal axis.
- Emotional cleansing – liberating deep and toxic emotional patterns.
- The System of the Five Elements – especially the overview of the System of the Five Elements and learning how to use Qigong in practice.
- Psychology of the Five Elements – how to use the system of the Five Elements to balance the psyche.
- 24-hour Qi clock – understanding the rhythms of Qi flow and learning to balance them
- Meridians and organs – learning about each meridian and the organ connected to it.
- Connections between organs – understanding the whole system of organs and connections between them.
- The Diet of the Five Elements – understanding five tastes and their impact to the organs as well as knowledge how to impact them with appropriate diet.
- Understanding and balancing one own's Qi – how to use whole knowledge obtained so far to explore and balance Qi fields.
- Meditation of Five Elements – meditation and cultivating properties of each of the elements
3. Life-Force Dynamics Qigong – “Dynamic Flow Qigong”
On this level we deepen the practice of two aspects of Qigong – on one hand, the flow of Yang, on the other hand – nourishing Yin. Dynamic Flow Qigong includes spiral movements, Qigong of Five Elements and classic yoga positions – all aimed at appropriate positioning, strengthening and opening of the body. We will produce large amounts of Qi, and then channel them into dynamic fascia Qigong movement, which will allow us to feel force and fluidity with lightness and dynamics. Spiral movements strengthen and regenerate joints, tissues and body meridians. They restore fascia with the full spectrum of movement, open strong energy whirls, dissolve tensions and pathogenic patterns deep in the body.
We will practice walking in circles, positions of holding, building energy fields and dynamic steps. The Five Element Dao Yin practice will takes us to the Yin side. We will make long, deep sitting and lying positions, conducting and leading Qi through the meridians. We will convert our life energy in “Ying Qi” (nourishing tissues and Qi meridians) to create a solid healthy base for further Yang practices. Focusing on softness and strength, we will strengthen fascia with the aid of a set of special movements “Qigong of Tendons” creating and releasing tension and we will direct the produced Qi energy to specific points in the microcosmic orbit.
On this level we will learn how to coherently combine dynamic force and softness. In it are the essential Qigong practice of making strong movements, at the same time allowing for flow and openness to strengthen our energy body.
- Dynamic sequence of the Qi Gong “Qi Flow”.
- Spiral Qigong – strengthening and regenerating.
- Five Elements of Dao Yin.
- Walking in a circle.
- Second practice of 8 qualities.
- Qigong of tendons.
- Decompression of fascia.
- Spiral energetics.
- Dao Yin.
- Loosening fascia.
- The dynamic flow of Qi.
- Transformation of Qi.
- Acupressure of the Five Elements.
4. Life-Force Dynamics Qigong – “Unification Qigong”
The necessary condition to enrol to this level is completing level 1, however it is best if you complete all previous levels 1-3.
Completion of 3 levels will give you a strong base to enter deeper into personal transformation and opening to the practice of the three worlds: physical, subtle and causal. Opening of the Upper Dantien and connecting to our spirit through the crown charka – Shen. We will expand a microcosmic orbit into a macrocosmic one, leading energy through all the channels of the body. We will gain access to deep layers of energy and a sense of unity and connection to all and everyone. “Standing in 3 Worlds” is a powerful practice, which combines all the elements of our being, grounds us in the centre of the Earth, allies us with our truth, so that we begin to radiate inner light and solve resistance against being in truth, and allowing it to manifest in our lives.
Aligning all 3 Dantiens (energetic centres) and giving us a deep profound understanding through the connection with Divinity and Sacredness. 8 Vessels are the energy reservoirs – they hold what we inherit from our ancestors, the deepest layers of trauma and pathology passed over from generation to generation. By performing a special sequence of Qigong of 8 Vessels we open channels and dissolve a deeper layer of disease, recovering life, opening to greater possible bliss. When we feel well in our bodies, when we feel happy on this planet, a world of great possibilities opens up for us.
When we gain deep connection with energy, we learn to use it to heal ourselves and others, sensing energy blockages and removing them using our life energy.
We will explore Mindfulness – the role it plays in Qigong practice and the benefits it brings. We will learn to practice mindfully. On this level we will open to deeper aspects of our being and we will unite with them, learning how to understand and cultivate them.
- Shen Gong – Qigong of High Vibration (circulation of Qi in the Upper Dantien).
- Microcosmic Orbit – circulation of energy in the whole body.
- Healing oneself and others with Qi.
- 3 worlds standing.
- Mediation of the Core Star.
- Breathing with Psychic Channels.
- Qigong of 8 Vessels.
- Vibrational Mantra.
- Pranic Healing.
- Practice of While Skeleton.
- Deriving Qi from nature.
- Qigong of the While Light.
- Violet Flame.
- 8 vessels.
- Pranic healing.
- Deriving Qi from nature.
- White light.
- Vibrational medicine.
Life-Force Dynamics Qigong – Teacher’s Program
The teacher’s program consists of 4 levels – each of the “regular” levels corresponds to one of the teacher’s training levels. You can apply to receive a teacher’s certificate after the minimum period of time defined in completing a given level
Teacher’s Level 1 – at least three months after you complete the training,
required: abilities to teach all practices of level 1 and a written exam.
Teacher’s Level 2 – at least four months after you complete the training,
required: abilities to teach all practices of level 2 and a written exam.
Teacher’s Level 3 – at least four months after you complete the training,
required: abilities to teach all practices of level 3 and a written exam.
Teacher’s Level 4 – at least six months after you complete the training,
required: abilities to teach all practices of level 4 and a written exam.
The condition for receiving a certificate will be a personal meeting (or on-line via skype) with Simon Calder or another certified Qigong teacher who will be in the role of a student and the applicant will be in the role of a teacher.
You can send Simon a video recording of yourself during the session of teaching Qigong exercises. The applicant will also receive a written test to every level and will have to fill it at any place and time (a test takes approx. 1 hour). After completing the teacher’s program you will receive a certificate enabling you to teach and you will be able to apply to AADP (the American Association of Drugless Practitioners).
A minimum result required to pass is 80%. There is a possibility of setting up additional training meetings with Simon Calder (meeting are held on-line, on skype).
Get to know the teacher of QIGONG
"Movement and Qigong "SEE MORE
Check upcoming training courses
14 august - 20 august 2023, NieznaniceSee more