CERTIFIED TRAINING OF HAWAIIAN MASSAGE LOMI LOMI NUI
Come home to yourself. Heal and Transform your life.
Get to know Lomi Lomi Nui
The training of Hawaii Lomi Lomi Nui massage aims at a holistic transformation of each participants’ relationship with touch, body and individual creativity. This is a beautiful and healing experience which results in an intense personal and group process. This is a deeply transformative journey which leads to knowing yourself better and recovering space and own power on many levels.
Lomi Lomi Nui Training leads to higher self-acceptance and celebration of life. In effect your life becomes fuller, richer and more juicy. Experience this transformation!
Lomi Lomi Nui – Hawaii body massage from the temple tradition
Lomi Lomi Nui is not an ordinary massage. This is ancient knowledge and Spirit of Aloha, which leads, heals, and inspires a human being to achieve his or her real potential. This is an experience which overwhelms the mind with the multitude of experiences. It comes from Hawaii and is based on the traditional philosophy of Huna which teaches that the world is permeated by life-giving energy “mana”.
In ancient times, the massage was performed by kahuns (priests and guardians of mystical knowledge and healing system) in order to transform and fully release all aspects of “self” to achieve harmony and flow in being. They combined the message with dancing around a stone altar, and sounds of healing rhythms. The ritual was usually performed for the chosen ones – especially those who were to govern the community. It lasted many hours and sometimes even days. Lomi Lomi Nui massage is based on intuitive movements, breathing and focused intention. The session begins and ends with setting the intention to heal the person receiving it.
It is performed using long strokes along and across the body, up and down. The characteristic feature of this message is that the massage therapist uses their forearms, hands and elbows in dynamic, deep movements that imitate the ebb and flow of the ocean. During the session the massage therapist dances around the client with great harmony and grace creating a beautiful spectacle.
The massage is done not only on the physical body, but also on the energy body surrounding it.
Join us on Bali
Training lasts 7 days which we will spend in a beautiful Gaia Oasis Resort in Bali – a place of beauty, peace, harmony and comfort, right on the seashore. We will draw from the energy of the waves. We will swim to be with the dolphins, immersing deeper and deeper in the heart principle of Huna.
During the training you will get to know the philosophy of Huna and 7 Hawaii principles and the structure of the Lomi Lomi Nui massage. By giving and receiving massage sessions you will learn different styles of lomi, broadening your creativity and intuition.
We will start with the traditional Bali welcome, honouring the spirits and ancestors of the earth and sea, at the same time asking for permission and support for our intentions.
Every day we will start with a meditation of “Sun Salutation” and the ritual of connecting to the elements of nature.
We will take part in the ceremony of cleansing and blessing at sea and in the temple with a traditional priest.
We will end with a Bali meeting which will conclude our common journey.
Lomi Lomi Nui operates on every level of human experience.
- On the physical level, it stimulates circulation of the blood, digestion, skeletal and genitourinary systems, and soothes pain.
- The massage impacts the psychological state – in a natural and gentle way it brings positive balance, beauty, joy, harmony, love by developing a real potential.
- It harmonises energy centres.
- It restores balance and unity of the mind and body, thanks to what we connect to our real nature.
- It releases growing tension in the muscles, relevant to various types of problems and blockages.
- It brings self-acceptance and joy of life.
Training in Lomi Lomi Nui Massage is directed to people who would like to:
- experience new levels of integration and flexibility in their bodies
- open up to giving and receiving
- open themselves up to touch
- receive a solid basis in bodywork, deepen their understanding and experience supporting others on their path to transformation through bodywork, including:
- people who do not have any experience of it, but want to get a new profession in bodywork
- therapists of bodywork who would like to develop new skills
- advanced and beginning students and yoga teachers, massage therapists, psychologists and psychotherapists
Get to know the teacher of Lomi Lomi Nui
Nisarga Eryk Dobosz
" Bodywork and Breathwork "SEE MORE
Check upcoming training
26 November - 01 December 2021, KikówSee more