Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System
Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System
YOU CAN START BBTRS TRAINING FROM ANY OF THE SEMINARS
The Method of Biodynamic Breath and Trauma Release® (BBTRS) is a new approach to body-oriented therapy. It consists of thoroughly chosen specific breathing patterns, conscious movement and dance, specialised techniques of touch and bodywork as well as exercises releasing tension from inside of the body, gentle emotional release techniques, exercises in self-awareness and meditation practices. Their thoughtful combination into an integrated flow allows the release of long-held trauma from the body and mind.
BBTRS Training is for:
- Everybody involved in personal healing, development and transformation.
- BBTRS® training creates a deep and permanent change in your life (one does not have to be a professional).
- People who want to gain professional skills in working with breath and body in order to release trauma, and by that new professional experience (no previous experience is needed).
- People who already give sessions using BBTRS can deepen their knowledge and skills.
- Bodyworkers, body therapist, therapeutic massage practitioners, yoga students and teachers, psychologists, psychotherapists, nature therapists and acupuncturists can deepen their understanding of trauma and gain new professional skills in releasing it.
We offer two flexible professional training routes, enabling you either to study exclusively from home or combine home study with our life-changing, in-person training workshops—depending on whether you intend to work with this modality exclusively in the virtual space or whether you want to offer hands-on, in-person client work.
The primary mode of delivery for the BBTRS Practitioner Training is online and everyone has to complete the 6-month Online Course that certifies you to give online 1:1 BBTRS sessions. If you wish to also practice BBTRS in its original 1:1 hands-on, in-person format, then attendance at two 8- or 11-day BBTRS training workshops is required. These can be completed in Kików.
REFUND POLICY & ATTENDANCE CHANGES
We do not offer refunds. If you need to change your attendance to this training, we will do our best to accommodate you through the option of attending a different BBTRS training on a different date and/or location based on availability and within a year of the original training.
- There is a 150 EUR administrative fee for changing training dates/locations, plus any difference in the cost of the two trainings.
- Please note that this option is not transferable to another person.
- For processing change requests, please note that we require a minimum of 30-days’ notice before the booked initial BBTRS training starts.
In the unlikely event that we must cancel this BBTRS Training, we will refund you the full amount, excluding any currency exchange and bank platform fees incurred.
If you are attending an In-Person training, we strongly advise obtaining travel insurance to protect against potential changes or regulations related to Covid-19.
Please note that by paying for this training, you are agreeing to the following waivers:
Waiver of liability and hold harmless.
As one of the conditions of my participation, I expressly release BBTRI, its students, agents, and employees from any claims or liabilities of any kind whatsoever arising from or related to my participation in its activities, including accidents, medical, personal, etc.
Mental Health Acknowledgment and Responsibility.
I recognize the importance of good mental health for my safe participation in the BBTRS training. I hereby pledge to promptly notify BBTRI of any issues or concerns with my mental health that might affect my participation. I further understand and agree that I am solely responsible for consulting with my own therapists, doctors, or other healthcare professionals regarding my mental health and that BBTRI is not responsible for providing or ensuring such consultation or support.
Start Date: March 16, 2025 at 7pm
Finish Date: March 23, 2025 at 3pm
First day – Opening Ceremony and Dinner at 7:00pm – 9.30pm
Morning Meditation 7:30am – 9.00am
Breakfast 9:00am – 10:00am
Morning Session 10:00am – 1:00pm
Lunch 1:00pm – 2.30pm
Afternoon Session 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Night sessions 7.30pm- 9.30pm
Last day – closing ceremony and graduation 12.30-2.00pm
Kików 91a, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
Our cozy BBTRS Training venue in Kikow, Poland is located 2 hours’ drive from Krakow in the heart of the beautiful Polish countryside, with stunning sunset views from our group room at all times of the year. Accommodation is shared between 2-5 persons per room, each with their own bathroom; a dorm option with shared bathrooms is also available. We enjoy 3 healthy home-made vegetarian meals per day, plenty of fruits, cakes and tea/coffee all day. There is an opportunity for the group to visit a thermal spa nearby on one of the workshop evenings (approximate cost €15). Please contact us to enquire about cost and availability of meals & accommodation for this workshop.
Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily):
- 350 EUR – twin bedroom
- 335 EUR – 3 or 5 person bedroom
- 320 EUR – in dormitory with a bathroom in the corridor
The cost of accommodation may change slightly depending on the PLN/EUR exchange rate.