MYOFASCIAL ENERGETIC RELEASE
Module “SELF-EMPOWERMENT”: back, neck, pelvis and breath
YOU CAN START MER TRAINING FROM ANY OF THE SEMINARS
The condition for participation in the training is a negative rapid antigen test result. The test (based on a nasal swab) will be done at the expense of the Integral Body Institute upon arrival at the training centre in Kików. We also advise you to get another test before your arrival to make sure you are arriving healthy.
On the course you will learn unique and very valuable methods of working with deep tissue which helps to remove backache and pain in the neck and pelvis. We will learn about the structural and functional anatomy of those areas and develop intuition and skills indispensable for massage work with pain syndrome in those areas of the body – having in mind that they are responsible for the client “standing on their feet,” in the literal and metaphorical sense.
This module familiarises participants with relaxation and balancing the lumbar-sacral area, diaphragm, heart, thoracic inlet, atlas, occiput and pelvis. You will gain knowledge and will get to know the art of deep work with the back, neck, pelvis, the a series of assisted stretches and mobilisation of joints. Four techniques of releasing breath will be presented.
Thanks to the combination of daily meditation, theory, demonstrations and exchange of massage sessions at the continual support of the faculty, you will learn a holistic approach to facia release.
You will learn:
- the touch that “listens“
- a gradual and methodical tension release and spine integration
- the art of releasing blockage patterns and connecting them to emotions
- to work with the neck, shoulders, back, breath and pelvis
- an 8-point scale of sensitive and effective touch in deep bodywork, created by Satyarthy Peloquin with the intention of developing touch intuition in students of deep bodywork
- to support and educate clients by fascial release set at deep learning within the scope of movement and trauma release
- evaluation of the client’s body type: diagnosing, conducting an interview with the client, palpation, using resonance and intuition
You will find out:
- how with the help of this information to compose an overall plan of treatment (plan of working with the client) in order to lead to the fascial integration and energy balancing
- how fascia contraction is responsible for 95% of cases of pain or chronic pain
- how to open up an energy setup through releasing energetic blockages of the body and support the flow of energy
You will get to know:
- about the muscular system and psychology of “myofascial stretching” as psychophysical release
You will understand:
- how important it is to release and balance a client’s breathing
- why the pelvis is the centre of balance and trust
At the end of the module, participant will have the skills to use a series of manual techniques, which help to release neck pain, backache and pelvis pain. We will prepare students to give therapeutic sessions on back, neck, shoulders, breathing muscles and pelvis.
Start Date: 2 July 2022 at 7pm
Finish Date: 8 July 2022 at 3pm
First day – Opening ceremony and Dinner at 19:00 – 22.00
Morning Meditation 8:00 – 9.00
Breakfast 9:00. – 10:00
Morning Session 10:00 – 13:00
Lunch 13:00 – 14.30
Afternoon Session 14.30 – 18.00
Night sessions 19.30- 21.30 there will be 3 night sessions during each seminar
Last day – morning session. Closing ceremony & graduation 13.00-14.30pm
Kików 91a, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
Our MER Training venue in Kikow, Poland is located 2 hours’ drive from Krakow in the heart of the beautiful Polish countryside, with stunning sunset views from our group room at all times of the year. Accommodation is shared between 2-5 persons per room, each with their own bathroom; a dorm option with shared bathrooms is also available. We enjoy 3 healthy home-made vegetarian meals per day, plenty of fruits, cakes and tea/coffee all day.
Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily):
– 230 EUR twin bedroom with bathroom
– 215 EUR 3-5 people bedroom or
– 200 EUR dormitory (with own sleeping bag; bed linen from the resort), bathroom and toilet in the corridor)
The cost of accommodation may change slightly depending on the PLN/EUR exchange rate.
02 July - 08 July 2022
950 EUR (new price)
Advance payment: 200 EUR
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before the training, the advance payment is fully refundable.
- In case of cancellation less than 21 days before the training, we refund the advance payment minus the amount of the administration fee (100EUR).