MYOFASCIAL ENERGETIC RELEASE
Module “LOSS CONTROL”: releasing & balancing the face, cranium, neck and arms
YOU CAN START MER TRAINING FROM ANY OF THE SEMINARS
Many ailments localised in the upper parts of the body do not disappear despite using conventional physiotherapeutic methods. At this training you will learn a broad variety of techniques and methodology of working with neck, face, cranium and shoulders and arms. You will get to know the psychological aspects of those areas and you will find out how to activate natural mechanism of the body serving healing trauma.
You will learn:
- about spacial connections between specific segments of the trunk (spacial medicine)
- forms of healing fascia responsible for breathing structures
- four techniques of mindful listening resulting in releasing the breath
- dealing with shock and trauma breathing structures
- creating a whole plan of healing neck, elbow, shoulder, wrist and hand pain
- working with the area of face and head, especially in the case of headache and jaw ache
- functional anatomy of the myofascia breathing structures of arms, face and cranium
- working with organs: liver, lungs and stomach; motorics and mobility of viscera
- a complete methodology of working with neck, breathing, arms and face
- the psychology of these areas of the body and initiating the natural ability of the body to release trauma through working with breathing and advanced 5 principles of anatomical and emotional release
- how to educate clients about the psychosomatic causes of pain
- how to work with the most frequent pain syndromes occurring in the upper part of the body, also those which are not resolved despite the use of conventional techniques of bodywork
After completing the module you will be able to conduct a full MER session directed to face, head, neck, arms and shoulders. You will be able to effectively help your clients with pain aliments caused by myofascial tension in this area.
Start Date: 4 July 2021 at 7pm
Finish Date: 10 July 2021 at 3pm
First day – Opening ceremony and Dinner at 19:00 – 22.00
Morning Meditation 8:00 – 9.00
Breakfast 9:00. – 10:00
Morning Session 10:00 – 13:00
Lunch 13:00 – 14.30
Afternoon Session 14.30 – 18.00
Night sessions 19.30- 21.30 there will be 3 night sessions during each seminar
Last day – morning session. Closing ceremony & graduation 13.00-14.30pm
Kików 91a, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
Our MER Training venue in Kikow, Poland is located 2 hours’ drive from Krakow in the heart of the beautiful Polish countryside, with stunning sunset views from our group room at all times of the year. Accommodation is shared between 2-5 persons per room, each with their own bathroom; a dorm option with shared bathrooms is also available. We enjoy 3 healthy home-made vegetarian meals per day, plenty of fruits, cakes and tea/coffee all day.
Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily):
– 225 EUR twin bedroom with bathroom
– 210 EUR 3-5 people bedroom or
– 195 EUR dormitory (with own sleeping bag; bed linen from the resort), bathroom and toilet in the corridor)
04 July - 10 July 2021
950 EUR (new price)
Advance payment: 200 EUR
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before the training, the advance payment is fully refundable.
- In case of cancellation less than 21 days before the training, we refund the advance payment minus the amount of the administration fee (100EUR).