Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System
Biodynamic Breathwork and Trauma Release System
YOU CAN START BBTRS TRAINING FROM ANY OF THE SEMINARS
The Method of Biodynamic Breath and Trauma Release® (BBTRS) is a new approach to body-oriented therapy. It consists of thoroughly chosen specific breathing patterns, conscious movement and dance, specialised techniques of touch and bodywork as well as exercises releasing tension from inside of the body, gentle emotional release techniques, exercises in self-awareness and meditation practices. Their thoughtful combination into an integrated flow allows the release of long-held trauma from the body and mind.
The Method of Biodynamic Breath and Trauma Release© was developed by Given Tonkov after over 20 years of exploration, learning and experience with clients individually and in groups. The goal of the BBTRS is to break through multilayer body armour, and by doing so also release the body, mind and nervous system on a mental, emotional and physiological level.
The result of the BBTRS can be a transformation of deeply-seated developmental, religious and social patterns. The Method allows one to experience the full spectrum of sensations and emotions available to a human being and at the same time developing their capacity to support and embrace a free flow of life energy.
BBTRS Training is for:
- Everybody involved in personal healing, development and transformation.
- BBTRS® training creates a deep and permanent change in your life (one does not have to be a professional).
- People who want to gain professional skills in working with breath and body in order to release trauma, and by that new professional experience (no previous experience is needed).
- People who already give sessions using BBTRS can deepen their knowledge and skills.
- Bodyworkers, body therapist, therapeutic massage practitioners, yoga students and teachers, psychologists, psychotherapists, nature therapists and acupuncturists can deepen their understanding of trauma and gain new professional skills in releasing it.
BBTRS® Training Routes
We offer two flexible professional training routes, enabling you either to study exclusively from home or combine home study with our life-changing, in-person training workshops—depending on whether you intend to work with this modality exclusively in the virtual space or whether you want to offer hands-on, in-person client work.
The primary mode of delivery for the BBTRS Practitioner Training is online and everyone has to complete the 6-month Online Course that certifies you to give online 1:1 BBTRS sessions. If you wish to also practice BBTRS in its original 1:1 hands-on, in-person format, then attendance at two 8- or 11-day BBTRS training workshops is required. These can be completed at any of our beautiful worldwide locations.
Both routes are fully experiential, meaning that you will receive many guided individual and group BBTRS sessions and also learn how to give sessions. In either route—virtual or in-person—you will practice on other students, clients, family, or friends as part of your certification.
Online & In-person BBTRS Certification Training
400 hrs total, combining Online Course with two 8- or 11-day in-person workshops over a period of 8-18 months + 70 documented practice sessions.
In addition to completing the Online Course, students of the combined route are required to attend two 8- or 11-day BBTRS in-person training workshops at any of our beautiful worldwide locations.
The first in-person workshop can be taken either BEFORE starting the Online Course, or anytime during the Online Course. The second in-person workshop must be attended AFTER completing the Online Course.
- Fully experiential workshops designed to deepen your understanding and application of the contents of the Online Course.
- Receive and learn how to give 1:1 BBTRS sessions using touch & bodywork techniques through daily session exchanges and specially designed exercises to support your in-person work.
- Minimum of 70 documented practice sessions for certification.
- The timeframe for completing the Online Course + two in-person workshops can be anywhere between 8-18 months (or longer, if needed due to local COVID restrictions)
The first workshop is focused on your own experience of giving and receiving BBTRS sessions. The second workshop contains additional group mentoring sessions with the facilitators to deepen your knowledge and skills for graduation.
Start Date: 2 October 2021 at 7pm
Finish Date: 9 October 2021 at 3pm
First day – Opening Ceremony and Dinner at 7:00pm – 9.30pm
Morning Meditation 7:30am – 9.00am
Breakfast 9:00am – 10:00am
Morning Session 10:00am – 1:00pm
Lunch 1:00pm – 2.30pm
Afternoon Session 2.30pm – 6.00pm
Night sessions 7.30pm- 9.30pm
Last day – closing ceremony and graduation 12.30-2.00pm
Kików 91a, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
Our cozy BBTRS Training venue in Kikow, Poland is located 2 hours’ drive from Krakow in the heart of the beautiful Polish countryside, with stunning sunset views from our group room at all times of the year. Accommodation is shared between 2-5 persons per room, each with their own bathroom; a dorm option with shared bathrooms is also available. We enjoy 3 healthy home-made vegetarian meals per day, plenty of fruits, cakes and tea/coffee all day. There is an opportunity for the group to visit a thermal spa nearby on one of the workshop evenings (approximate cost €15). Please contact us to enquire about cost and availability of meals & accommodation for this workshop.
Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily):
– 250 EUR twin bedroom with bathroom
– 235 EUR 3-5 people bedroom or
– 220 EUR dormitory (with own sleeping bag; bed linen from the resort), bathroom and toilet in the corridor)
02 October - 09 October 2021
Advance payment: 450 EUR
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before the training, the advance payment is fully refundable.
- In case of cancellation less than 21 days before the training, we refund the advance payment minus the amount of the administration fee (150EUR)
Nisarga Eryk Dobosz