BBTRS & MER special skill training
BBTRS & MER special skill training
This new exciting Special Skills Training with Giten and Satyarthi is designed to help you release chronic tension and to restructure all body systems on a cellular level. By combining two revolutionary somatic modalities – Biodynamic Breathwork & Trauma Release System (BBTRS) and Myofascial Energetic Release (MER) – we’ve created a flexible and dynamic experience that reaches deeper than traditional therapies.
In this training, you will be guided to safely access and feel the full range of emotions and sensations you are capable of as a human being, re-connecting you with your innate ability to intimately relate to yourself and to others. You will leave with a deeper understanding of your body’s unique needs and of how to meet them at any given moment so you can move through life with greater ease and joy.
We will specifically work on releasing core tension and holding patterns which form as a result of early childhood trauma. You will learn how adverse experiences in childhood and repressed emotions are the root causes of many chronic conditions and cellular constrictions which shape the physical body into form through layers of “armouring” that we subconsciously create to protect our hearts. We will explore the different types of armouring and defense mechanisms which, according to somatic psychotherapist Wilhelm Reich, form the basis of the character structure that we become identified with. Whilst designed to protect us from the harshness of the world, these energetic protectors become our default mechanisms in how we relate to ourselves, with others and the world, preventing us from authentically connecting from the truth of our hearts.
In this course we will skillfully combine BBTRS and MER and learn hands-on techniques to unlock your patterns and release these deep core tensions from within.
- How to un-mantle the amour (trauma)
- How to skillfully assist clients to feel the stored feelings in safety, trust and transformation.
- Learn to identify the physical and emotional aspects of the 5 Reichian Body Types & Character Structures.
- Understand how a human being adopts these different character structures as defense mechanisms early in life.
- Understanding of how to specifically tailor your client’s treatment towards freedom from pain.
- The importance of the Vagus Nerve, the longest nerve within the autonomic nervous system and how to restore the frozen flow of a disrupted traumatic ‘Fight/Flight/Freeze reaction within the autonomic nervous system.
- Skills on empowering your client to regulate the “Fight/Flight/Freeze” autonomic response to restore a deep felt-sense of safety, trust and sovereignty.
- How to use a combination of trauma release techniques, unwinding movement, conscious connected breathing, bodywork and meditation to empower your client towards more embodied emotional awareness and vibrant health.
- Learning a foundational building block of the psychological functions of the muscular system and 27 fear centers within the human body.
- Learn how to firmly, yet gently work through the different defensive layers, eventually arriving at the core of Love
Start Date: 10 October 2021 at 7pm
Finish Date: 15 October 2021 at 3pm
Kików 91a, Solec Zdrój, 28-131, Poland (2h drive North from Cracow Airport or 4h drive South from Warsaw Airport)
Our cozy BBTRS Training venue in Kikow, Poland is located 2 hours’ drive from Krakow in the heart of the beautiful Polish countryside, with stunning sunset views from our group room at all times of the year. Accommodation is shared between 2-5 persons per room, each with their own bathroom; a dorm option with shared bathrooms is also available. We enjoy 3 healthy home-made vegetarian meals per day, plenty of fruits, cakes and tea/coffee all day. There is an opportunity for the group to visit a thermal spa nearby on one of the workshop evenings (approximate cost €15). Please contact us to enquire about cost and availability of meals & accommodation for this workshop.
Total Price Accommodation & Food (3 vegetarian meals daily):
– 190 EUR twin bedroom with bathroom
– 180 EUR 3-5 people bedroom or
– 170 EUR dormitory (with own sleeping bag; bed linen from the resort), bathroom and toilet in the corridor)
10 October - 15 October 2021
Price: 850 Eur
Special Discount 20% off for BBTRS participants 2-9 October 2021
Advance payment: 200 EUR
- In case of cancellation up to 21 days before the training, the advance payment is fully refundable.
- In case of cancellation less than 21 days before the training, we refund the advance payment minus the amount of the administration fee (150EUR)
Giten Tonkov & Satyarthi Peloquin